The simple bare necessities

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Matilda

Bruce Bogtrotter eating chocolate cake with the school egging him on.
Matilda,a brilliant girl able to multiply large numbers in her head.
An evil javelin throwing grotesque aunt.
The newt incident.
Amanda's pigtails.
The speedboat salesmen.
The packages.
And of course Matilda loves books.
Miss Honey: Do you like to read Matilda?
Matilda: I love to read ,Miss Honey.


Well no wonder I saw Matilda for the umpteenth time.

My parents : You're watching Matilda! Stop being juvenile for gods sake you're 23.

Me: (Pretending to read the newspaper) Oh please it was just on and by the way I am reading the paper are'nt I.

Juvenile... sadly I will always be that.

4 Comments:

At 9:02 PM , Blogger musafir said...

But then we are all juvenile!

And comment moderation? Who's spamming you huh?

 
At 10:40 AM , Blogger consumerdemon said...

I bought this book called Mr.Nice by Howard Marks in Calcutta. It's the autoiography of an Oxford educated, Welsh, marjuana smuggler. Hilarious. You might not like all that he does, but you'll definitely like how he writes about it and he has really funny opinions about everything from George Bush Sr. to cocaine to the IRA to Pakistan.

 
At 12:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm 24 (tomorrow) and I'd watch Matilda all day if I wanted to.

Nothing wrong with it. It's an excellent movie. You have excellent taste. Bravo. :)

PS: The little doll floating out the window will always freak me out. They made that scene extra creepy I think.

 
At 8:48 AM , Blogger Sartorial Sarcasm said...

@musafir,@consumerdemon,@dr. alamandrax:

Thanks for all your comments forgot I had comment moderation turned on I am so stupid....thanks again

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home