The simple bare necessities

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Wasted angst,
Sullen sighs,
I shirk this world,
And deride,
Humanity is commonplace,
It does not inspire,
It only hates,
I seek a world,
That liberates,
That offers peace,
And Exudes grace,
Where humanity is possessed,
Of compassion and not hatred,
A world of peace?
Humanity that is compassionate?
These Dreams they haunt and chide,
I pray for a dreamless sleep,
To live my life at peace.


........Wrote that to reflect my views on peace....hmmmm

3 Comments:

At 8:54 AM , Blogger musafir said...

Like the way you say, "exudes grace". You somehow sound very school-teacherly at times :)

 
At 4:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! You enabled it!!!
wellll what I wanted to say was that I like the last two lines a lot.

 
At 6:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why no updates?!?!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home